By Aimee Hartwig
1 lb ground bear meat
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 cup sliced bell peppers (green, red, orange, yellow)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/4 tsp minced garlic
– Combine bear meat, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, pepper, bell peppers and egg in a bowl and mix until well blended.
– Spray frying pan with non-stick cooking spray and use medium heat.
– Split meat into 4 or 5 equal-sized balls and flatten into patties.
– Cook until meat is brown all the way through (it’s important to not eat bear meat rare).
– While the meat is cooking, prepare the aioli sauce in a bowl by mixing mayonnaise, lemon juice and minced garlic together.
– Put the burger on your favorite bun (I used whole wheat) and spread aioli sauce on the bun. Garnish with your favorite burger fixings: lettuce, pickles, ketchup, onions, etc.